Public Release Frinsa del Noroeste, S.A.
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/grupofrinsa.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/frinsa/blog_single-loop.php on line 66
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/vhosts/grupofrinsa.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/frinsa/blog_single-loop.php on line 70
Ribeira, August 30th 2019. Regarding the Sanitary Alert issued by the Agencia de Seguridad Alimentaria y Nutrición- AESAN (Spanish Food and Nutritionist Security Agency), under the Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad (Spanish Ministry for Healthcare, Social Services and gender equality) Frinsa wishes to make the following statements:
1. That, after thorough analysis of the events, this incident is limited to a single can, from a single lot, which was opened and manipulated prior to its analysis. The analysis conducted on the rest of the lot has been satisfactory and verified by the Xunta de Galicia (Galician Government).
2. Despite the above, the company wants to express its solidarity with the 4 people affected, to whom it wishes a speedy and full recovery.
3. There has been and there is an absolute collaboration between de company and the healthcare authorities since receiving the first notice regarding this case.
4. The strictest quality and food safety controls are in place within Frinsa’s premises, complying with all the requirements set forth by the healthcare authorities.
5. In fact, Frinsa’s products provide the maximum guarantees, beyond those legally required.
6. In addition to the above, the suitability of Frinsa’s processes has been verified by the Public Administration.